Fitness at The Centre
Ready to get started on a fitness plan? Or move your fitness to the next level? The Centre has the fitness floor to get you there. With a huge selection of Nautilus Nitro strength training machines, multiple cable stations, free weights ranging from 3lbs-150lbs, multiple squat racks and bench presses, and the largest free weight area in town – The Centre has everything you are looking for. Stop by today for your tour and see what The Centre can do for you!
Personal Training works.
Do you want to achieve your goals quicker, safer and have some fun while you’re at it? Our Personal Trainers are available for one on one sessions, and small group sessions as well. They will tailor a workout regimen based on goals and suited to fit into your busy schedule.
Personal Training is personal. It’s a relationship with a coach who has the expertise to get your body the very best results in the least amount of time. You’ll get the support and accountability you need to stay on track and you’ll experience the most effective way to exercise.
Those who train with a trainer are more likely to stick to their fitness program and maintain a healthy lifestyle long term.
At The Centre, personal training is the best way to achieve lasting results. You’ll experience a team of coaches who really care about you, your goals and above all, your success!
Here are just a few of the many benefits of working with a Personal Trainer:
- It’s Educational. Our trainers will not only put you through gruelling workouts that get you the results you want, but they’ll also teach you the ins and outs of health and fitness that will help you reach your goals
- Form is Key. Working with a trainer will ensure you’re performing exercises with proper form, minimizing your risk of injury & enhancing your workouts.
- Tailored to you. Everyone has goals unique to them. A personal trainer will help guide you and set you in the right direction in the most efficient way possible; whether you’re training for a marathon, looking to lose weight or gain muscle, our Certified Personal Trainers will get you there.
- Accountability. How many times have you gone to bed and said to yourself, ‘Tomorrow I’m going to wake up, go to the gym, and do an hour workout before I get ready for work’, and then decided to sleep for another hour instead of exercising? This is where a Personal Trainer is critical to ensuring that you commit and stick to your fitness goals. If you’ve made an appointment to meet you trainer for a session, then you are far more likely to still go than if you are just telling yourself you should go to the gym.
- They challenge you. Let’s face it, we all work harder when our Personal Trainer is watching us. While ensuring your safety, they’ll push you harder than you ever thought possible.
Our multi-purpose fitness studio is the place to be! In here, you’ll find all of our fitness classes like Yoga, Spin and many more. Members have access to this space when it isn’t in use for exercises such as walking lunges, sprints, etc.
We have a wide array of free weights up to 150 pound dumbbells
Our state of the art Nautilus Nitro machines will provide you a stable platform for which to push yourself
The Centre is the only facility in the area with a designated lifting platform for the big lifts
We have two universal cable machines so you rarely have to wait
Includes a Stairmaster, ellipticals, treadmills, upright and recumbent bike rowing machine
We also have:
2 squat racks
Accessories such as stability balls, resistance bands, medicine balls, mats, and more